Those who have been reading my blog for a while will remember that I spent some time overseas working on my final year design project (aka. undergraduate thesis). We finally got our (unofficial) official grade back and we did pretty good. In the interest of sharing the knowledge we gained (as well as showing what we did) I am posting our final report and code here.

Final report

The code was written to be used with the simulator that was supplied by the Budapest University of Technology and Economics. Since this simulator is not our property, it has not been posted. Hopefully the algorithms we used are understandable. If anyone has questions, feel free to contact me.